Oh man, I blinked and two months passed! Or maybe I fell asleep. Probably I was wading through life with 5 kids and homework and bedtimes and naps and chores and fighting and feeding and loving. Fall is a busy season at work and at school, so why not add a baby in the mix,… Continue reading Impressed to be Dressed
I wish I could say I’ve been busy slaying dragons and conquering new skills, but no. Mostly just housework, hanging with the littles, and reorganizing my house. Actually, we shall restate that first bit. I have slain a dragon. Our playroom. I have completely reorganized it into an entirely unbeautiful and very functional toy storage… Continue reading Blue-eyed beauties 3-2-1
Jackson : 8 weeks old A whopping 13.5 lb of breastfed goodness Smiley and quite awake Has an umbilical hernia (shouldn’t require surgery and doesn’t require much extra care, just caution and attention) Is going through his fussy stage but I think I figured it out today… he wants to sit up and be present.… Continue reading Jackson
When they were little babies my girls were basically twins but now, at six months, Olivia has quite definitely deviated from the previous Baby Blueprint we seemed to have going on there. Nicole at six months: Olivia at six months: I know, I actually have a nice camera to take pictures of Olivia with… Continue reading untwinned
Olivia is a GroVia and/or GroBaby baby, if anyone is curious. I cloth diaper like 60% of the time and feel no guilt whatsoever about the other 40%. NONE. I also feel no guilt when I have extraordinarily long, hot showers. Since I have that new-baby-mom haven’t-showered-in-three-days funkiness to me at least once a week… Continue reading Gratuitous Baby Pictures
That tongue twister is actually a terrible title for this post. I take it back. Neither of my daughters are witchy. (Thus says Laura when both of them are sleeping. Ask me how I feel when they’re both wailing for funsies.) Anyways, those of you who are friends with me on facebook – not the… Continue reading Which witch is which?
Oooh, Saturday. What a good day to put off tasks. Especially if you’re home alone with a cuddly new baby. Nicole spent the night at her Grandma’s house, so my morning involved sleeping in til nearly 9, then eating a yummy breakfast of eggs and sausages prepared by my hubby, followed by coffee provided by… Continue reading I should be doing laundry 🙂