– sitting/rocking/rolling on an exercise ball. Drop, baby, drop! Let’s get this show on the road. Also, exercise ball = super comfy.
– making people nervous in the phone department. Well, that’s actually both me and Chris. Whether we aren’t answering, or whether we’re calling out of the blue, people get jumpy. hehe.
– slowly but surely dilating. Ok, maybe a slight overshare, unless you’re pregnant or have been pregnant, in which case you’re probably all “YOU GO GIRL. DILATE YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT.” I jumped from 2cm to 3cm overnight. One more cm and I could be admitted to the hospital. If I would just go into LABOUR.
– So totally not even close to overdue, my due date is in another 12 days. I’m just really anxious to breathe / meet the baby / pick up things off the floor without bursting a blood vessel.
– Gonna go eat some more pineapple, since I can feel my tongue again. I don’t put any more faith in pineapples than I do castor oil, but I tried castor oil last time (TWICE. I DONT KNOW WHY.) and as I direct result, I can still taste castor oil in the back of my throat when somebody says ‘castor oil.’ It’s almost like a gift, but more the opposite.
Speaking of pineapple, how is it that people do not know what I mean when I say my tongue is numb/tingly from eating too much pineapple? Please tell me that happens to more than just me.
Also, I had a fetal assessment on friday, and Baby V is around 7lb 8oz. So, as Ernie would say… “Heeeeeeeeere, baby baby baby!”